Department: Technology Division
The incumbent will be required to administer and support CRM applications. In addition he/she will liaise with the business to ensure expectations are met on time. He/she also will provide analytical and technical support to the entire business in the form of presentations, reports, special projects, data analysis, and distribution of information from the CRM and other systems. He /she will also be required to address organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs and IT processes; recommending system controls and protocols.
Working For Us, We Expect You To:
- Serve as the in-house CRM analyst
- Spearhead cross-functional CRM task force across all departments to help them maintain accurate and uniform documentation of all Customer records in the CRM system
- Carry out Data audit on a regular basis to ensure clean data for use across all areas of the organization
- Provide timely insights and analytical support to different internal business stakeholders (including sales, marketing and other departments) to support effective business decision-making
- Working with Business teams to create campaigns that harness the abilities of the CRM (e.g. promotions).
- Generating and communicating relevant reports for users, e.g. reporting on different campaigns and income streams using data provided by the CRM
- System administration of CRM systems by ensuring system and user configurations are set up correctly & training of users.
- Document CRM systems processes/systems and ensure they are up to date.
- Perform troubleshooting, first/second level support and resolution of issues with respective system vendors.
- Involvement in system design and assess the effectiveness of technology resources already in use or new systems that are being implemented
- Redundancy and back up management - ensuring redundancy for BI and Mediation are backed up and that backup system is available and working.
- Holder of Computer Science or Information Technology degree or any related field
- Qualification in Programming (C#, Java, PHP, Android) / Databases (Oracle, MYSQL, PostgreSQ and SQL) & Qualification in ITIL /E-TOM.
- At least 3 years background in IT with specialization in Telecommunication CRM applications
- Proficient in Unix & Microsoft OS, Unix Scripting, programming and Relational Databases
- Experience in documenting processes and system architectures
- Proven experience in implementation of projects with regards to Customer Support applications
- Customer focus
- Ability to work well as a part of a team
- Problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills, innovative and creative
- Ability to work without supervision
- Unquestionable integrity, strong character ,confidentiality and professional maturity
- Energetic, drive, assertive and ability to take own initiative, possess a “can do” attitude
- Ability to influence, collaborate and build consensus
- Ability to work under pressure, long hours and meet deadlines
Application should be sent to email@example.com for internal applicants and to firstname.lastname@example.org for external applicants by providing an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) before 23rd July 2020 including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.