Intern - Winery
Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL) is the leading manufacturer and distributor of wines and spirits in Kenya , Eastern and Central Africa region.
Reference # SC/PO/W/WI-2020
The intern will be exposed to good manufacturing practice, winery machine operation and CIP process, winery blending and wine making process
- Quality Management systems
- Winery Blending and Wine making process
- Winery Machine operation and CIP process
- Asset care through preventive maintenance, on condition monitoring and reporting
- Efficiency monitoring and improvement initiatives by active participation in MDWT activities and problem solving
- OHS improvement initiatives such as Hazard spotting and reporting, accident investigation and other projects to improve safety at work.
- Food safety requirements - PRPs, OPRPs, CCPs
- General documentation requirement
- Degree or Diploma in Food Science and Technology
- Degree or Diploma in Industrial Chemistry/Microbiology or related field
- Degree or Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering