Our client in a Tyre distributing and retailing company is in urgent need of a qualified individual to work as a graphic designer in their company
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in graphic & web design.
- 3 Years of prior work experience
- Candidate must have good knowledge of Word Press, Php , Html and Css
- Must have a portfolio
- Strong grasp of E-Commerce and digital communication application
- Deep functional knowledge on web and graphic design applications like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Joomla among others.
- Sufficient understanding in digital brand development and implementatio
- Creation of graphical/visual artwork for use on various media. Creates layouts and designs of logos, packing, advertisement, marketing collaterals, and/or other published materials in print and online.
- Selects and arranges photos, type, illustrations and colour.
- Super imposition of images for photos to show how artwork would look like in real world scenarios.
- Prepare designs and layouts for the quarterly company newsletter.
- Ensure the correct use of company identity, company brands and enforcing recommendations made by company partners on the use of their brand identification rules.
- When required, liaise with printers/ designers on art production and/or printing and follow through on the projects.
- Converting art files from one art-form to another i.e. Eps to .jpeg, or vector to images, etc.
- Designing graphical layouts for presentations.
- Design, preparation and in-house printing of artworks. For example: invitation cards; fliers etc.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified individuals are requested to submit a detailed CV in word format as an attachment with at least three referees quoting the job reference on the subject.
Note: Our recruitment terms and conditions apply, An agency fee will be charged.