Title: Laboratory Technologist - Mombasa,
Gross Salary: competitive,
Our client is a leading hospital in Mombasa. They seek to hire a Laboratory Technologist to collect samples and perform tests, to analyse body fluids, tissue, and other substances.
- Performing tests and accurate interpretation of results.
- Operate and maintain laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Reporting all abnormal tests/critical values for verification.
- Accurate recording and storing of laboratory reports and registers.
- Follow proper infection control guidelines to minimize hazards caused by infectious specimens.
- Perform calibration and quality control procedures before performing tests.
- Participate in continuous medical education and other related trainings to keep abreast with new technology in market.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology - Higher diploma will be an added advantage.
- Must be registered with Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
If you are interested in the position and meet the above requirements, kindly send your application together with a detailed CV, testimonials and certified copies of your original certificates quoting the job title on the email subject (Laboratory Technologist - Mombasa) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should reach not later than 30th November 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted. N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE