Department: HR and ADMIN,
Grade: Grade 1,
Job Title: HR ADMINISTRATOR,
Accountable To: HR MANAGER,
- Good understanding of the Agri business
- Diploma / Degree in HR
- Over 3 year experience in HR
- Membership with IHRM is a must
- Disciplined person with self-initiative
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Providing general office support services like drafting a variety of correspondence and other form of communication.
- Assisting in recruitment – placing adverts, scheduling candidates for interviews and helping in selecting the ideal candidates.
- Updating the staff list for resignations, transfers, change of designation and new staff.
- Coordinating the exit/clearing process of staff who resign or are dismissed.
- Implementing Human Resource strategies, policies, procedures and guidelines designed to achieve the institution's strategic goals and vision.
- Information management & archiving/ filing for HR related issues.
- Ensuring that all employees have N.S.S.F, NHIF and PIN numbers.
- HR administration, such as leave management, maintenance of staff records.
- Encouraging diversity through appropriate HR policies.
- Inter-departmental staff training delivery.
- Participating in staff discipline processes and management of conflict and bereavement.
- Other related duties as may be assigned by the HR manager
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management
Qualified candidates to send their CVs only to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 15th October 2020