As a stylist/wig maker at BeautyClick, you will be required to make, style, trim, cut, shape and color wigs/weaves. Your role will require a high level of customer interaction on a daily basis. As such, excellent communication, sales and customer service skills are a prerequisite to being able to meet your goals.
- 1 to 2 years experience working in a salon
- Wig/weave installation skills is a MUST
- Certificate or Diploma in Hairdressing is an added advantage
- Ability to communicate in English and Swahili
- Be proactive, time conscious, efficient, and consistent in their work.
- Be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and be self driven.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pay attention to small details.
- Great customer service skills: Ability to listen closely to clients’ wants and needs.
- Be able to follow instructions.
- Keep up with the latest beauty trends.
- Closely follow safety, sanitation, and health standards.
- Have the ability to assess the needs of clients.
- Meet quality standards for service.
- Friendly and confident.
- Team player.
Wig making and styling
- Hand making and using machine to construct wigs
- Color hair to customer preference
- Wig repairs
- Trimming and cutting hair
- Shaping and styling hair
- Be a timekeeper and offer the best service possible in the shortest amount of time
- Keep the display shelves tidy and clean at all times.
- Maintain clean testing & demonstration tools.
- Adhere to showroom procedures for checking, merchandising, and displaying stock.
- Maintain and safeguard all company equipment including assets (this includes & is not limited to wig sewing machine, hair styling equipment, Phone, credit card machines etc).
- Take ownership and responsibility for security within the showroom and be on the lookout for shoplifters.
- Spend quality time with customers, give advice and guidance on hair selection.
- Recommend the right hair products, and advice on maintenance to customer
- Up-sell and cross-sell to drive company sales and productivity.
- Be aware of products out of stock and what substitute products to recommend.
- Conduct consultations and advise on new trends
- Upgrade product knowledge (specifically human hair, hair products) and keep a deep knowledge of the BeautyClick product range. You are expected to know the full product range at all times.
- Report on customer feedback and complaints
- Perform quality check on hair
- Beware of and report on latest trends
- Complete and update all required administrative reports
- Beware of and report on competitor prices and deals
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Sales/CEX Manager
All job applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org