Our client, a global leader in labelling and packaging materials and offering solutions is looking to recruit a Sales Administrator & Customer Service Representative. He/she will receive and capture orders, check that the pricing, quantity and slitting pattern is correct. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years' experience handling export queries in different time zone hours in a B2B environment.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Compile an order in-take report & submit to the CSR Manager daily.
- Promote & sell the slow moving & warehouse stock to customers.
- Liaise with the operations & dispatch staff to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Update customer price lists when price changes occur.
- Manage incoming calls & ensure that all customer demands are met.
- Direct customer queries to the relevant party.
- Check the inventory on hand daily bases on customer forecast.
- Managing daily initiative with the dispatch, production, receiving and sales staff.
- Load customer orders on the MFGpro system to create a sales order.
- Create a job card based on the sales order.
- Communicate the time frame to the dispatch supervisor to ensure that delivery occurs.
- Liaise with the finance department regarding customers that are on hold.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience within a B2B environment.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Must have experience in order processing.
- Ability to work with dispatch, production, receiving and sales staff department.
- Excellent phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Must have problem solving skills and attentive to details.
- Experience in handling export queries, documentation, and co-ordination with internal and external agencies.
- Must have previous experience working with (flexible) time zone hours, preferably (India and West Africa - Nigeria and Ghana).
Career Level: Junior Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 14th August 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***