- Maintain medical records operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
- Maintain stability and reputation of the hospital by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure medical records availability by maintaining a tracking system.
- Diploma in Health Records Information Technology/Certificate in Health Records Information Technology.
- Computer literate
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Database management skills and ability to use statistical software.
If you are interested in the position and meet the above requirements, kindly send your application together with a detailed CV, testimonials and certified copies of your original certificates quoting the job title on the email subject (Laboratory Technologist – Mombasa or Pharmacist – Mombasa or Pharmaceutical Technologist – Mombasa or Chefs – Hospital or Health Records Officer ) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should reach not later than 30th November 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want.