No of Positions: 5
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for accurately transcribing and organizing patients' medical histories.
- Compiling, processing, and maintaining medical records of hospital and clinic patients in a manner consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements of the health care system
- Creating new medical records and retrieves existing medical records by gathering appropriate record folders and contents;
- Assigning and recording new record numbers;
- Verifying existing record numbers
- Day-to-day running of the records department.
- Organizing and maintaining medical records by collecting information about patients.
- Care, maintenance, scheduling, designation, classification, disposal, and preservation of records"
- A Diploma in Health Records and Information Management
- Registered with relevant regulatory Body
- Computer Literate
- At least one (1) year working experience in a health facility
Application forms can be accessed via the following link: http://muranga.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/PSBAPPLICATIONFORM-2015-1.pdf and details of the vacancy on the particular vacancy. Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 2nd December, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want.